Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Apology & Jess Franco's Brilliance

First off, I'm sorry for my most recent bout of absentitis.  This time around I've had an unhealthy addiction to the Olympics, compounded by the misfortune of yet another RRSP season, and the snowballing demands of a pregnant wife.  Oh the trials and tribulations of growing up!  I promise I'll get to finishing the ever intriguing filmology of Eric Stanze and then start bangin' out posts again. 

All that aside, I HAD to post this email I received this morning...why would I not join in on the naked and gory fun of a Franco film?!?!?!  


6 comments:

Jayson Kennedy said...

Wow, imagine how cool it would be to forever be listed as an associate producer on a Franco film!

Zach S. said...

I miss your stylings. Come out to play...

gaveya some blog lovin'.

check it; http://www.zforzombies.com/2010/03/youll-be-seeing-lot-of-changes-around.html#links

beedubelhue said...

Have YOU gotten yourself arrested now,Double F?Drag yourself away from your life,and get writing again,damn you.Such is the will of the senate and the people of Rome.



WOP

Sadako said...

So cool!

DrunkethWizerd said...

Hey, how ya been lately!?

Fear Finder said...

Erik! How's it goin bro? Hope all is well. Been busy being a dad and focusing on the "career". Really hoping to get this blog up and running again though...have lots of horrors to rant about.

Cheers man.